Kratom is an evergreen tree that belongs to coffee family. It is mostly found in South East Asia region. Its leaves have been used for medical purposes from many decades. The leaves can be chewed to cheer up mood and to treat many health problems.
Kratom leaves are dried and used to create a drug named Kratom. Kratom can be taken in many ways, such as mixed with tea, chew the fresh leaves, or smoke them.
Types of Kratom
In the market, you will find that Kratom is available in various forms. It is available in the form of leaves, powder or resin. Kratom in resin and powder form is stronger in comparison to the leaves. However, strength of a product also varies depending on the age as well as the quality of the plant from which it has been made.
Some online sites also offer commercial leaves. These leaves are a mixture of different quality leaves. These types of leaves are good if you want to make the extract by yourself.
You can also choose high quality powder or leaves. They are usually expensive than others. On the contrary, these will fulfill your requirement by taking just small quantity.
Taking Kratom by mixing them in tea is most widely used method. Chewing Kratom leaves are bitter in taste, but Kratom tea is tastier in drinking.
- Preparation (Method 1)
- Take a hot water in small amount.
- Drop 5-10 grams or of powdered Kratom leaves in it. Leave this mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Add black or green tea.
- Add honey or sugar (two dropperfuls in a cup of tea).
- Preparation (Method 2)
- Take 50 grams of dried or fresh Kratom leaves. Add these to small amount of water.
- Boil this mixture on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Make a paste-like extract.
- Take small quantity of this paste and add to hot water. Stir until it is fully dissolved and there are no lumps.
- Add honey or sugar (optional).
People all around the world consume Kratom in various forms as per their taste. Some like to consume them as tea, some like to consume it with alcohol and some people just like to smoke Kratom. 5-10 grams is good enough when you want to take Kratom as dried leaves. If you are taking Kratom powder in the resin form, lower the dose to 3-5 grams. The best advantage of using Kratom is that it is non-addictive in nature.